24 Hour Lips

1:59 PM

Hey guys! I just wanted to lay this out there before we get started, just because this post is a beauty product doesn't mean that's all I will be posting! This blog will be a lifestyle blog for me to share my thoughts, favorites, and my boring life!

Influenster was kind enough to send me two Maybelline 24 hour lipstick! I was so excited to see these in my mail box. Maybelline is definitely one of my favorite brands to buy my lipstick from.

I was extra excited when I saw that one of the lipsticks was a red shade! Red lips are everything, especially in the fall. But I don't play by the beauty or fashion rules, so red lipstick is an all year thing for me. The other shade is a beautiful nude with some sparkle in it. Nudes are also my favorite because it really goes with any look.

I decided to wear the red shade today and let me tell you, it's amazing! My lips are really picky as to what lipstick works and this one is a winner! I'm definitely in love!

You Might Also Like

0 comments